Skip to main content

A Few of My Favorite Things

Holding a holiday mug with snowmen in scarves.It's almost December my friends. It's happening. And it's snowing. So I'm starting to think about fitness and self-care gifts. And moving to Florida.

Here are some things that bring joy to my life that you can gift, or put on your own wish list.

Runner's World Wall Calendar
I have this on auto-ship, so I'm delighted every November when it arrives.

Running Medal Hanger
My blue Running Girl Marathon Runner Race Medal Display Rack isn't available on Etsy anymore, but I know there are others out there. It makes me happy and reminds me of all the amazing places I've explored while running.

ASICS Intensity Single Tab Running Socks
Like running on clouds.

Unlimited Workouts at Home
When it's cold and icy, I still workout before anyone is up. It saves so much time! I have what's basically the Netflix of workout programs. If you need help picking the perfect program, send me an email.

Lip Balms
I just ordered Tea Tree Lip Balm because of the clean ingredients. This is from a Minnesota company called Daisy Blue Naturals. I also met someone on Instagram who makes Honey Hemp Organic Anti-aging Lip Balm, which I want to try next.

Aveda Foot Relief lotion
A quick 15-second foot massage in the morning gives my runner feet some energy.

Essie nail polish
I start with the Grow Stronger Base Coat.
I love the Ballet Slippers color - I hear the Queen wears it too!
Then I finish with Good to Go Top Coat.

Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray
Helps me dry my long hair quickly.

Kenra Nourishing Masque
Smells amazing and makes my hair super soft.

Holiday Mugs
I have a stash of mugs that are probably 30-years-old. They remind me of my mom making us hot chocolate when we were little. Now I get to share them with my daughter, with lots of mini marshmallows. Sometimes I really bling it up and add sparkly sugar on top.