Skip to main content

Spinach and Salmon Salad with Chopped Apples

I'm de-puffed and re-energized after three days of focused nutrition + yoga. I stuck to clean eating today, including this great lunch. I prepped two more portions for future lunches.

Makes 1 Serving
Spinach with salmon, chopped apple, pumpkin seeds
2 c. chopped spinach
1/2 small apple chopped
1/3 can Wild Pink Salmon - @wildplanetfoods is great! You could also use tuna
1 T finely chopped red onion
1 tsp. olive oil
Splash apple cider vinegar
Dash salt
1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 T pumpkin seeds (roast them dry in a pan until slightly browned)

Mix oil, vinegar, salt, mustard in a jar.
Shake to mix.
Layer spinach, salmon, apples.
Add dressing and mix.
Top with seeds.

Looking to reset your eating before the holidays? Reach out and I can tell you about the simple plan I followed.

Comments