Skip to main content

A Holiday Letter to My Facebook Friends

Happy Holidays card with mom, dad, daughter and dog.
You’ve seen parts of my life, mainly through cute kid and dog pics. But, I haven’t shared that I officially have a side business. As a virtual coach, I help people reach their fitness and nutrition goals.

Until now, I've only talked about this on Instagram and my blog, afraid of what people who actually know me might think. That’s kept me from helping others, and prevented me from sharing what’s brought me a lot of joy this year.

I've wanted to do something in this arena since I can remember, but didn't think I could. Impostor syndrome is real, people, and it’s time for me to get over it. My husband and his sister inspired me to tell everyone what I’m up to, because they were among the first to join me.

I've been dedicated to exercise for most of my life. I've tried a lot of things and reached a lot of goals. My meal planning and prepping keeps our household organized and healthy. My morning routine is solid, filled with activities that make me a better mom, wife, and person of the world. These are just some of the things I share as a coach.

My fitness for the last decade+ was dedicated mainly to running. I dabbled in yoga and other group fitness classes. My nutrition was decent, but definitely needed some upgrades. After my 10th marathon in May, I wanted to heal and get strong. A friend I'd bought shakes from invited me to try a new workout program and become part of her team as a virtual coach. I took a chance knowing I could always cancel. I dove right in, and love it!

I've completed several programs that have changed me inside and out. I'm now certified as a mentor in a no-nonsense nutrition program, that focuses on eating delicious, real foods. I've spent countless early morning hours learning as much as I can about these programs.

If you're ready to renew, revive or start some healthy habits in 2019, I’m here to help. Message me through Instagram or Facebook, or fill out the form below. We’ll setup a time to talk about your interests and goals for the new year.

Here are a few of the ways I can help:

1. Join my free online accountability group. In this supportive community, we track exercise and our daily shakes, share recipes and tips, and keep each other on track.

2. Get the Netflix of workout programs (800+ workouts), Beachbody on Demand. I’ll help you pick a program that fits your life. Many get started with a package that includes Shakeology, the base of my daily smoothie that's packed with protein, vitamins and other goodies. **I also have a few promotions running right now.**

3. Become a coach like me. It’s easier than you might think to become a “coach of self,” as  you work on your own fitness and nutrition goals, and learn alongside an incredible team.

4. You can also coach others, sharing what you learn along the way, and helping others reach their goals.

Long letters are part of the charm of the holidays, right? If you’ve made it this far, I appreciate the scroll.

Wishing you peace, health, happiness and fun in the new year!
Amy

To learn more, fill out the form below. We'll setup a time to chat about your interests and goals.

Name

Email *

Message *