Skip to main content

Own the Morning Own the Day


I didn’t always get up before the ☀️.
Then I started running . . .⁣
I was walking at a lake.⁣
It got dark and it felt creepy, so I ran to my car.⁣
I didn't die. I was hooked.⁣
5Ks turned to 10Ks, 10-milers, half-marathons and 26.2s. 🏃‍♀️⁣

So I BECAME a morning person.⁣
I had to get training runs and cross-training in before work. ⁣
I wanted to beat the hot summer sun. ⁣
I loved starting the day with friends - both two-legged and four. 🐾⁣

I created a new way to start my day because I wanted something more.⁣
New habits got me to 80+ finish lines, and helped me grow in my career.⁣

Early mornings are only for me.⁣
A positive routine sets the tone for my day.⁣
Tough workouts give me energy and confidence.⁣

Here are the basics of what I do:⁣
* Start coffee pot - setup at night ☕️⁣
* Drink 16-20 oz. water, a little coffee⁣
* Write in #StartTodayJournal + read personal development⁣
* Accomplish something - dishes, laundry, or a little work⁣
* Eat protein, carbs, veggies, healthy fat - prepped ahead of time
* Drink pre-workout Energize while I plan my day⁣
* Walk or run the dog 🐶 ⁣
* Hit play on at-home workout ⁣
* Blend Shakeology + veggies, healthy fat, frozen fruit, ice, water ⁣
* Clean up + get the family going⁣

It's possible to become a morning person with a little planning and persistence.⁣
What's one small thing you can add to your morning?⁣

#ownthemorningowntheday⁣

Comments