Skip to main content

Entrepreneur Life: Week 1 Update

I'm loving this new life so far. I should feel terrified leaving full-time work, and I don't. I made a bold move that I know is right. I needed to make a change so I could help others, and to have time freedom for the fam.

I've always loved fitness and nutrition, and at 41 I'm making it my career.

Last week I started getting organized. I took some training. I helped people choose workouts and nutrition plans to meet their goals.

I added people to my accountability group, and shared recipes, tips, and video clips with them. I answered questions and cheered them on.

I also took long walks with my dog, gardened, and ate lunch outside.

I took my dad to PT. I chaperoned a field trip. I showed up to school pickup with energy left for the evening, and cooked some pretty awesome meals.

I created a mantra, "You don't have to rush," to remind myself that I get to design my life at the pace I choose from here on out.

Thanks for reading this, and for supporting me along the way.

The doors to my virtual coaching business are open, and I have time for you too.
Want to join me?

Name

Email *

What is one goal you want focus on in the next six weeks?


Comments