Skip to main content

Springy Sunday Brunch

My friend is finishing up her first year of law school and is in the midst of finals. I'm having her over for Sunday brunch to give her a break from studying and to feed her some fresh Springy food.

What's on tap?
Well, probably not alcohol for her, but I suppose I could have meself a mimosa . . .

Scrambled Eggs with Chives from my garden

Rosemary Potatoes with rosemary from my garden that I froze last year

Spinach Salad with Strawberries & Blue Cheese

English Muffins with Orange Marmalade
Unless Sister Beth is willing to hand over her fabulous whole wheat and honey bread recipe she made for us on Sunday with her amazing Lamb dinner - Note to Beth: Why aren't you blogging about that dinner? It was amazing!

I just tried calling her on my new Bluetooth thingy, which I'm embarassed to say I had to have hubby physically put on my ear because I cannot seem to follow the visual instructions that came with it. Cripes.

Comments