Skip to main content

Walking Away, or Heading Towards Something New?

Mom, dad and daughter walking towards the end of a doc.After 20+ years of pushing to do more, work harder, and grow in my career, I’m changing things up.

With the support of my awesome husband, I resigned from my job last week. What the??!!

I’ve worked on some pretty cool projects, built a usability testing program and led a web content team. I’ve accomplished a lot that I’m proud of.

I’m leaving it behind to go after something new, to stop rushing through life, and to have more time freedom for my family.

I’m building a business out of something that started as a side hustle last fall. I quickly realized it brought me happiness and a new sense of purpose.

As a virtual coach, I support people who want to eat better and move more. I help them find their workout soulmate and get organized in the kitchen. I’m creating an online community, and building a team.

If you want to know more about what I’m up to, I’d love to chat.

Sometimes you have to get a little reckless to go after what you want. Here we go!

Comments