Skip to main content

Spring Cleaning My Nutrition

I know how to workout. I just don't know what to do in the kitchen. Sound familiar?
I've exercised since little kid sports, and Jane Fonda on VHS. I've been running marathons since 2008. I've loved lifting weights since high school, and got into yoga 15 years ago.

Amy Hoey holding Ultimate Portion Fix Master Coach CertificateNutrition? That's another story. My dad owned a restaurant, and he and my mom were both great cooks. My sister is a chef. It's in our blood to like good food. I've always loved learning about food, and trying new recipes. I cut out most processed foods years ago.

In 2015, I learned which foods I was sensitive to and were wreaking havoc on my gut and skin. I worked hard to heal and feel better. Despite all of this, I still fumbled in the kitchen.

How do I fuel my workouts?
How do I eat to have energy all day?
What do I eat so I'm not cranky when I pick my daughter up?
What can I do about cravings?
Am I eating enough veggies?
How the heck can I have a full-time job, workout, start a coaching business, do all the mom stuff, take care of a dog and feed all my humans?

Last summer I found a new way to eat that I can sustain for life. Real food fuels my day in the right portions for my weight and goals. I learned the basics of how to meal plan and prep. This changed my relationship with food.

This week I finished my Ultimate Portion Fix Certification, taking this way of eating to a whole new level. I have info and strategies to eat the right portions of the right foods. I get the "why" behind it all. I'm excited that I get to work with others to do the same.

You can absolutely do this too. I'll support you and keep you accountable to yourself. Ready to join me? Let's talk!

Name

Email *

Message *



Ultimate Portion Fix Kit with videos, recipes, workbook, containers, two workout programs, and a month trial of Shakeology.
Ultimate Portion Fix Intro Wellness Package

Comments